livro do ano
Apesar de eu ter contado no blog algumas coisas que se passaram este ano, o mais provável é a maior parte do que escrevi ser "indecifrável" para quem não esteve aqui. O que se segue é uma tentativa destinada ao falhanço desde o ínicio (dado o pouco espaço que tinha para o fazer) de resumir em umas centenas de palavras os episódios, pormenores e pessoas que me marcaram este ano.
Best things about the College…: The fact that I didn’t have to wear a necktie or shave every day (as I probably will have to until I’m 65), OC in Biskajer, €3 bolognesa near the Markt, cycling in Bruges with my 80’s trashy bike and 3 beers at De Garre.
Worst things about the College…: Opening my room’s curtains and see nothing but the depressing canteen, being treated like garbage in almost every bar in Bruges, B-IN’s music, surviving Merola’s booooring classes, endives at lunch and moussaka for dinner.
College rule secretly broken: I accidentally stole some boxes of Snickers chocolates from the foyer.
What I learnt about myself…: How an e-mail advertising www.alluc.org can affect my daily schedule + even with 2/3 coffees per day, I still can’t avoid falling asleep in every class.
My European hero(es) is (/are): Our moot court winning team and the ECJ judges from Keck&Mithouard.
Memorable quote: “The Court is like an elephant walking from water lily to water lily” (an assistant), “di notte leoni, la mattina coglioni” (la Mamma).
In five years I will be…: Finishing my seventh post-graduation, about Lesotho's competition law system.
Personal motto: “In somno securitas” (In sleep there is safety), inspired by the GB & Ireland Anaesthetists Association.
Who I will remember and why: Garenmarkters (Albine, Ale, Diana, Manu, Eugénie, Maria-best neighbour I could have!-, Marta, Michela, Paulo, Stella et al...) / the "good-mood" Portuguese team / the ski-trip crew / Alaaf Babies, coolest group ever! / Carlos & João, for the funniest moments of all / Franzi, Madalena & Tânia for putting up with me during 288 days.

0 Comments:
Enviar um comentário
<< Home